Monday, August 1, 2011

Cookie Impossible

My good friend's baby girl's christening is coming up, and I was asked to make 145 decorated sugar cookies for the grand event!  Now, this reminded me a little of one of my favorite shows on Food Network, "Dinner Impossible", because A)  145 decorated sugar cookies is a lot; B) My kitchen is small; C) I live in Florida; and D) She lives in Michigan! 

Just look at how adorable Baby Arijana is, and you'll see how I just couldn't resist!



Ok, so step by step, just like Robert Irvine, super hot host of the show... 

Step 1:  Make 600 fondant blossoms to go on the sugar cookie "cross".

Next step, make lots and lots of sugar cookie dough!

I will keep you posted as this mission unfolds!

1 comment:

  1. Waiting for my shipment of supplies, including my cookie cutter. The shipping was going to cost over $300 to overnight via FedEx - totally not happening - so I had to move my deadline up 3 days! Yikes!

    ReplyDelete